Categories
All Categories 
Specials 
Favorites 
 
Optimum Pharma
Ultrabol Series
Megabol Series
Injectable Products
Trenbolone Products
Testosterone Products
Nandrolone (Deca) Products
Boldenone Products
Other Injectables
Oral Products
Mass Products
Cutting Products
Pharmaceuticals
Weight Loss Products
Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids
Fat Loss Agents
Thyroid-Fat Loss Agents
Anti-Estrogens
HgH
Testosterone Stimulators
Weight Loss
Prenet Products
Steroids

 Anabolic Steroid Information
 Anabolic Steroids
 Basic Uses of Steroids
 Effects of Steroids
 3 Most Effective Steroids
 8 BodyBuilding tips
 Deca Durabolin
 Dianabol
 DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
 Dynabolon
 Masterolon
 Primobolon

DNP

 2,4 Dinitrophenol
 DNP in Bodybuilding
 Using DNP
 DNP Weight Loss
 DNP Fat Loss
 DNP: The Secret Weapon to Burn Fat
 Side Effects of DNP


Shipping & Guarantee


We have two different type of shipping methods, Registered Mail and EMS (Express Mail Service). Registere Mail shipments will be done free of charge (Under 50USD orders we charde 10USD shipping fee). EMS shipping method is the fastest shipping method we offer and it costs 40USD.

Orders from USA, Canada and South America

Shipping Method: EMS (Express Mail Service)
Shipping Time and Location: In 2-3 days after receiving the payment from TURKEY.
Delivery Time: Usually arrivas in 8 business days.
Shipping Charge:   40USD
Track No: Available, http://www.usps.com for USA and http://www.canadapost.ca for Canada, South America http://www.track-trace.com

Shipping Method: Registered Mail
Shipping Time and Location: In 2-3 days after receiving the payment from TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 10 - 21 business days after shipment.
Shipping Charge: FREE (Under 50USD orders we'll charge 10USD shipping fee.)
Track No: Available, http://www.usps.com for USA and http://www.canadapost.ca for Canada, South America http://www.track-trace.com

Orders from Europe

Shipping Method: EMS (Express Mail Service)
Shipping Time and Location: In 2 days after receiving the payment from TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 3 - 5 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge:   40USD
Track No: Available, http://www.track-trace.com 


Shipping Method: Registered Mail
Shipping Time and Location: In 2-3 days after receiving the payment from TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 10 - 14 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge: FREE
Track No: Available

Note: We will send you your tracking number via email right after the shipment is done. Apart from the links above you can track your package from the national postal service of your country. If you don't know the web address you can find it from this link.


Custom Seize Guarantee

We have a success rate of 98% at USA, Canada and European (Except Germany) customs. Our company eliminates the remaining 2% risk and gives you a customs seize guarantee. If your order is seized at the customs, we ship one more time for free.

Please note: Seizured orders must be sent to a different address because customs may flag your address. And the best part is you dont have to pay the shipping charge again. We don't have any other options of refund.

Please Note: We cannot resent seized orders to Australia because of extreme custom security. Orders from Australia are welcome but no one can give a %100 guarantee no matter how professional and safe packing is done.

Absolute Steroids (c) 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Absolute Steroids
Page displayed in: 0.2344 seconds.