Categories
All Categories 
Specials 
Favorites 
 
Optimum Pharma
Ultrabol Series
Megabol Series
Injectable Products
Trenbolone Products
Testosterone Products
Nandrolone (Deca) Products
Boldenone Products
Other Injectables
Oral Products
Mass Products
Cutting Products
Pharmaceuticals
Weight Loss Products
Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids
Fat Loss Agents
Thyroid-Fat Loss Agents
Anti-Estrogens
HgH
Testosterone Stimulators
Weight Loss
Prenet Products
Steroids

 Anabolic Steroid Information
 Anabolic Steroids
 Basic Uses of Steroids
 Effects of Steroids
 3 Most Effective Steroids
 8 BodyBuilding tips
 Deca Durabolin
 Dianabol
 DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
 Dynabolon
 Masterolon
 Primobolon

DNP

 2,4 Dinitrophenol
 DNP in Bodybuilding
 Using DNP
 DNP Weight Loss
 DNP Fat Loss
 DNP: The Secret Weapon to Burn Fat
 Side Effects of DNP


Shipping& Delivery


As default we use Free worldwide shipping but in case of emergency we can send via EMS (Express Mail System). The detailed information is below. Please make a note on Shipping Method comments page if you like to receive your products by EMS.

Orders from USA and Canada

Shipping Method: EMS (Express Mail System)
Shipping Time and Location: In 2 days after receiving the payment from Istanbul-TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge:   40 $
Track No: Available, http://www.usps.com for USA and http://www.canadapost.ca for Canada.
Signature: Required


Shipping Method: Registered Mail
Shipping Time and Location: In 2 days after receiving the payment from Istanbul-TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 10 - 21 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge: FREE
Track No: Available
Signature: Not Required

Orders from Europe

Shipping Method: EMS (Express Mail System)
Shipping Time and Location: In 2 days after receiving the payment from Istanbul-TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 3 - 5 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge:   30 €
Track No: Available
Signature: Required


Shipping Method: Air Mail
Shipping Time and Location: In 2 days after receiving the payment from Istanbul-TURKEY.
Delivery Time: 10 - 14 days after shipment. (not counting weekends)
Shipping Charge: FREE
Track No: Available
Signature: Not Required

Please Note: We will send you "how to track" info and tracking number after shipping is done. You can also track your package from http://www.track-trace.com by selecting "Post/EMS" and entering your tracking number. You can track your package from the national postal service of your country. If you don't know the web address you can find it from this link.


Custom Seize Guarantee

We have a success rate of 98% at USA, Canada and European customs with Registered Mail Method only. Our company eliminates the remaining 2% risk and gives you a customs seize guarantee. If your order is seized at the customs, we ship one more time for free.

Please note: Seizured orders must be sent to a different address because customs may flag your address. And the best part is you dont have to pay the shipping charge again. We don't have any other options of refund.

Please Note: We cannot resent seized orders to Australia because of extreme custom security. Orders from Australia are welcome but no one can give a %100 guarantee no matter how professional and safe packing is done.

Payment

We accept Western Union, MoneyGram and Wire Transfer. All the related information will be send through email after you place your order. You can use your Credit Card Online via western union and complete the payment within 3 mins without going to a bank. For those who want to use Paypal please contact us to learn our terms.

Absolute Steroids (c) 2012. All rights reserved. Powered by Absolute Steroids
Page displayed in: 0.2656 seconds.